What to do if you are feeling stressed by your crying baby:
1. Put the child down in a safe place (crib, pack n' play, etc).Walk away long enough to calm down.
2. Baby will be fine for a few minutes while you breathe, relax and calm yourself.
3. Moms and Dads need to understand vulnerability of a baby - How delicate this tiny life is.
4. Use only responsible caregivers and babysitters for assistance.
5. Have another person to talk to (parent, grandparent, bother, sister, friend or neighbor) when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
You can save a life or prevent serious injury to a child by sharing this video and spreading the word - PLEASE DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!