Download BOA Land Records Customer Request Form. (Adobe PDF)
Customers receive requested data via email and/or CD. Download the Information and Technology Solutions Pricing Policy (Adobe PDF)
Data requests are normally completed within 3 – 10 working days and are processed on a first come basis. Requests for voter information require approval and a Data Certification form must be completed by the customer prior to ITS processing the request. Download the Voter Data Certification Form (Adobe PDF).
All Data Files can be emailed or burned onto CD. Completed CDs are mailed to customers, or customers may pickup the CD at the Data Requests Center, One Montgomery Plaza, Suite 808. Invoices are emailed to customers upon completion of request and payment is due upon receipt. Besides checks and money orders, payments can be accepted online using a credit card or electronic check. Credit card and electronic check convenience fees will be applied at the time of payment submittal. The website address for ePayment is listed on the invoice. Customer and invoice numbers will be required and can be located on the top of each invoice.Examples of Data Requests:
- Owner name/address and property addresses for all properties in the County sorted by municipalities.
- Data files in text or Excel format, of all sales during a specific time period for a specific municipality.
- Electronic files or CDs containing information on all properties for a specific municipality, including assessments, during a specified time period.
- All property transfers recorded during a specific time period.
- Listing of all voter registrations during a specific time period.
- Data file for all properties sold/transferred in a municipality during a specific time period with sales over $25000.