As the lead agency for the Montgomery County PA-504 Continuum of Care (CoC), Your Way Home is accepting 2021 Home4Good applications on behalf of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and Federal Home Loan Bank-Pittsburgh.
It is anticipated that Montgomery County providers will receive a total of $110,000 to $120,000 in Home4Good funds. Please view the PHFA Home4Good guidelines for information about eligible populations and activities. The PA-504 CoC Governing Board will review and rank all submissions for alignment with Your Way Home’s current strategic priorities and goals.
Eligible activities for Home4Good funded programs may include, but are not limited to:
- Homeless outreach
- Housing models designed to advance racial equity by affirmatively furthering fair housing
- Housing models designed to serve vulnerable populations
- Housing models or programs designed to elevate the voices of people with lived expertise
- Eviction prevention
- Homeless diversion
- Landlord engagement and outreach to increase availability and access to affordable rental units
- Support services for households experiencing homelessness
- Coordinated entry support/capacity building
- Rapid Re-Housing that provides housing coupled with supportive services
- Flexible funding and innovative solutions to improve the CoC and community’s ability to end homelessness
PHFA hosted a webinar on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. to provide an overview of the 2021 Home4Good program. The webinar session slides are available here.
To submit an application, please fill out an application form and submit directly to the Your Way Home lead public agency, Montgomery County Office of Housing and Community Development.
Completed applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 to the email at email@example.com with a subject heading that includes your organization's name, 2021 Home4Good, and activity name.