The Board is an advisory board and will conduct its affairs as such. It was established to assist and advise the Commissioners and the Parks Administrator of Parks, Trails & Historic Sites to fulfill the Division of Parks, Trails & Historic Sites' mission.
Montgomery County Parks, Trails & Historic Sites Advisory Board Meeting Schedule for 2022:
- January 26, 2023 -- (Organizational Meeting) 3 p.m. at the Pennypacker Mills educational classroom building
- March 30, 2023 – 3 p.m. at Norristown Farm Park in the Saltwing
- July 20, 2023 – 3 p.m. at Sunrise Mill
- October 19, 2023 – 3 p.m. at Green Lane Park in the Stone Lodge
NOTE: Please check this page for any potential changes/updates/cancellations ahead of a scheduled meeting date.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval at the subsequent meeting.
View All Agendas and Minutes
- Beth Pilling - Lower Gwynedd, Chair
- Carl Kelemen - Phoenixville, Vice Chair
- Mary Lou McFarland, Ambler
- James Webb - Abington
- Robert Folwell - Gilbertsville
- Paul Rutherford - Hatboro
Interested in serving on this board? Fill out an application of interest here.