The Picnic Pavilion at Plank Road (Central Perkiomen Valley Park)
If you are interested in reserving the Picnic Pavilion at Central Perkiomen Valley Park, please visit our online reservations page https://montcopa.recdesk.com/Community
CPVP Pavilion Reservation Form
Montgomery County Residents:
Weekdays Weekends/Major Holidays
(Mon.-Thurs.) (Fri., Sat., Sun.)
4 hours (includes set up/cleanup) $40. $75.
All day (10:00 am – ½ hr. before Park closes) $75. $100.
4 hours (includes set up/clean up) $50. $100.
All day (10:00 am – ½ hr. before Park closes) $100. $125.
There are 14 picnic tables total. 8 are under the pavilion, and 6 are just outside of the Pavilion.
Total seating is considered for 100 people with 65 under the roof area.
There are charcoal grills nearby. You must provide your own charcoal & lighter fluid.
Gas grills are permitted with prior approval.
Handicap access and electricity
Close proximity to flush toilets with handicap accessibility.
Children’s playground, volleyball net, and horseshoe pit nearby.
All visitors must provide their own volleyball & horseshoes.
The volleyball net and horseshoe pit are available to all Park visitors and are on a first come, first served basis.
Pavilion Rules & Procedures
- A reservation is not complete until the fee is paid. Cash or check made out to “County of Montgomery”.
- The fee is non-refundable no matter what the weather or park condition. No rain dates.
- The Park closes at sunset. Groups reserving for late in the day must vacate the building ½ hour before the park closing time. Plan your clean-up accordingly.
- Any decorations must be removed and trash disposed of properly.
- The use of confetti, rice, and/or birdseed is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted in the pavilion, with the exception of service animals. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Amplified sound equipment and generators are not permitted.
- Tents, canopies, moon bounces, climbing walls, pony rides, and other large play items are NOT permitted.
- NO alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted on Park property. Any violation of this policy will result in the group’s immediate expulsion from the Park.